Power Berries are essential if you are aiming for a high percentage in BTN. There are 10 of them, below are where to get them!
- Try to cut down the tree on Mother's Hill(past the lake and over the bridge). It will talk to you, and give you a choice whether to continue cutting or stop, say stop and you'll get a PB.
- Mine in the mine behind the waterfall, you'll eventually get a PB.
- Mine in the Winter Mine, you'll eventually get a PB.
- Win the Swimming Festival in the summer.
- Throw five items(one per day) into the Goddess Pond(stand where behind the waterfall to throw things in) and she'll give you a PB.
- In the Winter, go behind and to the left of the mine. Press X and walk around (against the wall you can't see) and you'll find one!
- Buy one off of the TV Shopping Network after you have bought all the kitchen utensils.
- Buy one at the Horse Race.(Manage to win 1000 medals of course)
- Fish in the Ocean and eventually you'll get a Power Berry!
- In the Winter mine down to the bottom of the Winter Mine. Go into the cavern with the pond and start fishing, you'll eventually get a Power Berry.
- Plant more than 90 flowers on your farm, and when Anna comes by(when they bloom) tell her she can have as many as she wants. She'll give you a Power Berry.
Back to Top