There are a quite a few tips/tricks, so let's get on with them!
- When you are entering your name, depending on how you enter it, you will get to plant certain crops!
1)Capitalize the first letter in your name to grow Eggplants and Carrots
2)Make the first letter in your name lowercase to grow Peanuts and Broccoli
3)Make the first character in your name a heart or any other symbol to grow all four crops!
- During the fall, if you have a lot of money from summer, go to the restaraunt and buy a lot of food so that you don't have to worry about buying it for a while!
- During the summer, try to get at least one cow.
- Try to clear your field during the first spring, it won't take long and you won't have to worry about weeds or anything else for a long, long time.(and if you have the farm cleared it will raise your farming stats at the end of the year.)
- Try to plant at least 8 fields of grass before fall(so you can get a cow and have a lot of fodder for Winter).
- When you buy a chicken, buy only one, then just breed it. Breed your chicken until you have four, and occasionally sell one and breed another.
- Take your cow outside at least once every few days(ON NICE DAYS) before it is an adult so that it will give a larger size milk when it becomes an adult.
- Give the harvest sprites under your tool shed a mushroom a day, good things will come from it!
Those are all the tips I have so far, if you other ones please E-Mail Me them!Back to Top